BioLong “Universal”, 250 ml


Ready-to-use 4% solution: removes dirt, destroys dangerous microbes, viruses, mold and unpleasant odors; does not damage products made of non-ferrous metals, plastic, stainless steel, paint and varnish coatings, artificial materials, leather, fabric, glass, wood and other materials. Effective against gram-negative and gram-positive bacteria (including Mycobacterium tuberculosis), viruses, mold fungi of the genus Candida, dermatophytes, as well as spore-forming bacteria. Prevents the growth of bacteria and mold on the treated surface for up to 14 days;

Ingredients: water, alcohol, quaternary ammonium compounds (less than 5%).

Out of stock



There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “BioLong “Universal”, 250 ml”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Shopping Cart